Please follow these rules in order to be eligible for any prizes or honors:
Effective 7/1/22 we will no longer be able to ship prizes Internationally due to the increased cost of shipping ... we are so sorry as we love seeing our International crafters projects ... but you will still of course be eligible for the Top 3 and Top Winner badges and we have created a SPECIAL BADGE for our International RANDOM PRIZE Winners (see sidebar).
challenges will be BI-MONTHLY - 2nd & 4th SATURDAY of each month at 12:00 AM
(EST). Winner's announced on the Friday before the new challenge
- Theme: Anything Goes EMBOSSING with a TWIST
You MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project. Heat (wet) embossing is permitted but only in addition to your embossing folder design.
When linking to a challenge, please link to your POST, not your entire blog.
- We ask that the projects you create are new and have not been posted to previous challenges prior to the date our challenge goes live. (BACK LINKING - not permitted) ...
that includes any projects entered anywhere else prior to the start date of our challenge.
- Feel free to enter other challenges.
- You may have up to THREE entries per challenge.
You may enter any type of project you wish as long as EMBOSSING is focused.
- There will be tangible prizes offered for our challenges but unfortunately due to the price hike on postage, we will only be able to mail within the United States. However, we will be choosing a Top 3 and Winner from each challenge who will received recognition and a badge to share on their blogs.
- You must link back to our challenge post in your entry post. We'd love it if you would include the challenge prompt or picture as well so that we can find your post more easily, but it is not required. We may not be able to comment if you have Word Verification turned on. We do our best to comment, but it takes quite a bit of time to figure out what in the world you're supposed to type when Word Verification is used. Please opt for comment moderation as a most wonderful alternative!